MasterMind – FOURZA
We’re giving you the best of both worlds this summer with our MasterMind-Fourza Summer Integration Program. We know you love spending time at the Academy, so this back-to-back program offers more time for you to work on your skills. Sharpen your skills with our MasterMind-Fourza model, with the intensity and grittiness that real soccer training calls for.
- Six games, additional weekly two-on-twos (one hour session) Fourza and access to Friends of the Academy;
- If you’re already a student, we’re going to keep half of our MasterMind spots for you;
- Students will also receive 30% discount on the MasterMind fee ($999);
- Access to our database, which include training videos and our founder’s 300-page ebook which contains diagrams, plays, how to do restarts, warm-ups, how to get ready for a game and nutrition guidelines;
- Requirements: Summer Program (BootCamp, Dynamic Training, Intensives or Senior Academy Class)
- Must be an active Member with paid dues.
6 – 7v7 Games for Houses
6 – Two on Two Functional Training Sessions
Access to Exclusive Database
More Than a Game MasterMind was developed from our view of the game as it could be, not what it is. It allows players to work on their weak spots and teach them how to make decisions intuitively on the field. Just imagine playing Aerial Warfare 11v11.
Or how would the Triangle Offense ( We have to call it the Triord Offense, now) work in 9v9, when all the players can run it? For this summers’ programming we’re modifying the MasterMind model and combining it with Fourza concepts. MasterMind is going up to 24 players, six from each Fourza House. These players will be playing 7v7-9v9 because we’re adding a keeper sweeper and one sub. We’re also going 4v4. That’s why the entire method of playing and coaching in the MasterMind Fourza model will support players.
No Kids Left Behind
Each session allows players to get a lot of information on tactical efficiencies, or what we call in soccer, Functional Training. Functional training is about understanding each positions’ style of play. How does the center-mid play? How does the striker play? What are the striker’s responsibilities, techniques, and plays? What are they looking for and then how do they combine with each other?
Cost: $699 – Subscription Only
Start Dates: June 8th, 2018
End Dates: December 30, 2018
Project Type: Game Skills Integration
Coaches: Christian Isquierdo, Katri Studtman, Courtney Mohs, Billy Pannek and more.
Alchemy Sports Complex
2465 West Wayzata Blvd, Long Lake 55356 MN
Time: Friday Morning 10:30 Game Time
Invite Only to students
Homework Check -in
1 Game Visit
4 One on One sessions
After Game Visit
7 payments of $91
Open to House Members & Students
Access to Exclusive Resource Database
6 Games Coached by Christian & House Leaders
6 Drop In Two on Two Functional Sessions
Half Time Huddle, Post Game Techniques
Pay attention to the days of the week for the Functional Training Topics
Tuesday: Center Mids